Thursday, June 25, 2009

JUNE SUCKSSSSSSS

well well well................
if you are a cricket fan then honestly it must be a bad month for u ,i mean india kicked out of world cup and wat worse PAKISTAN won it..............it was the last thing i ever wanted......well u cant do much in that........other than that my life is all about pain now(sayin physically)..durin one of my swimming lessons i got a leg injury....i was havin some back problem now its on verge of surgery(to be done on 10th of july)...cough and cold also hav a gr8 affection from me these days.....all in all everythin is fucked up......
looking forward to india's match tomorrow(true fans never loose hope ;))
nd wat else......mmmmmmm..........yes i have learnt how to swim backwards i dont know wat it calls technically but now i can sleep on water with my head up as long as possible........
one more thing i HATE MTNL.........they havent declared the result yet comeon yaar how lazy one can be against their duties.:(
rest is all fine
love to update u on a daily basis
nd i love myself (go on call me self obsessed i don give a damn)

2 comments:

aditi said...

Hey u were always obsessed, but dis is a GOOD time to love yourself, with all things goin berserk (Now you're checkin that in the dictionary?)
I wish all goes well SOON, motu

Ashish said...

I think you learnt backstroke!! But it's good to see you defying Archimedes' principle of buoyancy :P