Friday, July 3, 2009

its too late to APOLOGIZE

its been years since i hav lost u now it hardly matters whose fault it was,
neither sayin that it was "ur(her's) fault" gonna bring back the tym which i hav spend cryin for u,
nor the more justifyin attitude of urs  gonna hurt me anymore,
i always tried to be the one u liked and wanted,
but after everything it looks like u came in my life jus to bring changes to me,
i know nobody dies without anyone but i will always say that things would have been much more beautiful if u would have been there with me,
i can't say that i don't love u anymore but now i have started living without u,
all i know is that the way u use to wait for me after school just to say GOODBYE,
now i dont even know whether i m gonna see u again in my life or not,
a major part of my heart wanna see u again but the other want a proper reason for that meeting,
all i can say now that 
I WISH I WOULD HAVE SAID I LOVE YOU TO YOU MANIER TIMES WHEN IT MATTERED TO YOU
now I LOVE YOU is just like another three words or a ghost from past
and u feel uncomfortable when i say that to u,
i never knew that a teenage love can deliever that much pain,
when i saw u in school u looked like a little gal who is very eager to go home after school,
i loved u since 7th grade
but now may be a BEST FRIEND tag is all i can get from u
yes its true
now when i m on verge of breakin and destruction
its TOO LATE TO APOLOGISE  



2 comments:

Ashish said...

Never thought u can write emotional write-ups also.. too gud... can feel the pain thru ur words..

nitin shokeen said...

thanx aashi